Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Princess Party


I am so behind on my blogging it's not even funny! I have so many things I could post it's crazy! It's fair to say that May has been quite a busy month in our house. I'm going to try and get caught up so keep checking back! Ashlynn had her first bday party with her friends. She has always had a party with Tyler due to their birthdays being 4 days apart. It was always easier to combine them. This year we thought it was time to separate them and let them have their own fun!
All her friends came over dressed up as a princess...we painted nails...made tiara's...played pin the crown on the princess...they were having a ball! Thanks to my SIL Kirsten for helping me throw it all together...my mom came by for a bit to help paint nails too! It was so fun seeing all these little girls playing together...what a day!












4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Dara! That is SO cute!!! I bet she had the time of her life. You did such an awesome job!

tjnicky said...

I can't believe that she is 4!! That party looked like so much fun, everything that little girls are made of!! Oh- how Malia would have loved being there!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I bet she was in HEAVEN! You are such a great mom.

The Allens said...

Mommy's a Princess Too1