Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlynn!!!

Look at my baby girl....today she turns 4 years old! I can't believe it! This morning I was telling her what happened the day she was born. I can still remember her in this pretty white dress on her blessing day. I can still remember the crazy crazy crazy pain I felt pushing her out of me with no drugs! Now she is all grown up and ready for the world...she thinks she is...ya right! We love this little peanut so much and we are so grateful she is a part of our family. We thought Campbell men weren't able to produce girls until she came into our lives. Since then we've had one more Campbell girl come...little Mia that we've yet to meet. But I say woohoo for these girls to balance out all the boys!
Today we are having a "Princess Party" and I can't even tell you how excited Ashlynn is! All her friends are coming over dressed up as a princess. We have the house all decorated...we are painting nails, making tiara's, playing pin the crown on the princess...it's going to be a fun afternoon! We love you baby girl...Happy Birthday princess!

4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Happy B-Day Ashlynn. I can't believe you had her with no drugs!! I hope the princess party turns out fabulous.

Megan said...

Oh, what a cutie she is! Happy Birthday little princess!

Tifani said...

I hope her party was fabulous and it is always so fun to talk to her. I can't believe our babies are four! Ahh!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I bet she was ecstatic. You do such a great job at making those kids feel loved and special. You are a great mom.