Friday, May 29, 2009

My son the Artist


Tyler brought these home with him last week when school got out. I was totally amazed and had no idea that he loved to do art SO MUCH! I told him we could go and get him some art supplies with his birthday money and he was ecstatic! My personal favorite is the colorful fat cat! Good job Ty!




6 comments:

Adria said...

who is that a picture of at the bottom? he is much better than me:)

Tifani said...

I love it! Really good job Tyler.

Anonymous said...

I see some Picasso in there, nice work!!

Elizabeth said...

I love that cat picture, too. And I can't believe Ty is 7! It is crazy how the time has gone.

The Davis Fam said...

SO Cute! What artist! things sounds pretty hectic around your house. We need to get to together for ice cream again.

The Allens said...

Picasso in the works.....wow Tyler