Friday, April 3, 2009

Road Trip


Dave and I are on our way to California tonight and I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I wish I could say the reason for our trip was to get away and have some "us" time(that will come later I hope). But we are actually going there to help Dave's sister Kirsten move back here to Arizona with her family. We have been so excited to get them here and have been looking forward to this little trip! We fly in later tonight and are rushing like mad to Fishermans Warf to get some play time in before we have to start our road trip home tomorrow. I haven't ever been there at night before so this will be a new experience for me and a flood of childhood memories for Dave. The kids are each going to a friends house for the weekend! Not having to worry about them for 2 days is a vacation in its self! Even though it's going to be a super fast trip we are so grateful that we can go help them out and get their booties in AZ for good! Woohoo....road trip!!!

4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I'm so sad that you don't havae more time. It would have been so much fun to see you guys. Anyways, I hope you have a good time on the wharf, and drive back safely.

Rebecca Stoker said...

How fun that you get a little mini vaca in the middle of your wild and crazy life. Have so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the play by play! I miss Cali.

Elizabeth said...

We would have LOVED to have been with you that night. :)