Thursday, March 12, 2009

Much needed Pampering



For Christmas this last year Dave got me a gift certificate to get a pedicure. Here I am in the beginning of March and hadn't used it yet! He also got me a massage for my birthday and I still haven't used that. I know...I have all this pampering at my fingertips! Last week I decided to go get my toes done and I brought Ashlynn with me. I thought she could get her little nails done too! She is constantly asking me to paint her nails and if one chips the world is over as we know it! She was kind of nervous at first and didn't want to be away from me. So the girl let her sit in a pedi chair next to me and she did her nails there. Ashlynn was the happiest little girl on the planet at that moment! It was so much fun to go together and have a mommy-daughter day! I felt like a whole new woman afterwards...it was simply FABULOUS for both of us!










4 comments:

Tifani said...

Wow! Isn't that special!

Megan said...

Aw. My girls LOVE getting manicures too. Never thought of polka dots though. We're going to have to ask for that next time! :)

Elizabeth said...

How fun! I bet she felt so special that you took that time just for her.

Rebecca Stoker said...

oooh! How fun!! You know that you're going to be in trouble if you start pampering her so young!! :-) I'm so glad you guys had a little girly date! Looks like a blast!