Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aren't they so cute?!

We had my niece Kylee over last night while my sister and her hubby went out. These two little girls are just the best of friends and have so much fun together! You should see them when they see each other for the first time. They both start jumping up and down and screaming because they are so excited! I had to give my kids a bath because they were so dirty from being at the park earlier. We have arrived at that moment where Tyler is too big to be in the tub with Ashlynn because she has noticed his "boy parts". Yikes! So now Tyler has graduated to the shower and Ashlynn gets the tub all to herself...which she LOVES! That girl is a fish and can sit in there for hours if I'd let her! Kylee wanted to hop in with Ashlynn and how could I say no to that little face? They were just way too cute in their towels so I just had to take a pic:). Little girlies are so much fun!

8 comments:

Adria said...

i love those pictures, they are so cute! thanks for watching her so we could scratch our gambling itch:)

Campbell Family said...

I was going to keep that part quiet but since you mentioned it...your welcome! You never told me if you got lucky?

Adria said...

well we really didn't go to gamble, we went to enjoy the buffet and the smokey environment....and we just happened to have some quarters to put in a few machines:) i was just joking about the itch!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I'm glad they get along so well and are such good friends. How fun!

Allison said...

That is so cute! How fun for her to have cousins her age to play with!!

Thomas Family said...

Sooo cute. Little girls are the sweetest things. It looks like you guys are having lots of fun.

Shauna said...

They are so cute! What fun memories for those girls!

The Allens said...

Now that what little girls are made of: SWEET, love Grammy