Friday, January 23, 2009

Any day now...


A new little man will join my sister's family soon and we just CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! We had a baby shower for her last week at my house and it went really good. Adria has a lot of people that love her and came to see her. I don't know if I've ever known a girl with so many girlfriends...she had a ton!! We had a crazy amount of yummy food and we seemed to be grazing for hours. I've never been around when any of my sisters have been pregnant. So this has been so fun to be here and to watch her family of 3 go to 4. When we were all growing up we didn't always get along and Age will be the first to tell anyone how mean I was to her:(... Yikers! BUT...I am happy to say that we have all grown up since then and we just have become the best of friends. Now if we could just get our other sister Tifani back here we would be perfect! We sure miss her and can't wait for her to be back for GOOD this summer. I'm so grateful that my parents wanted to have so many kids and that I ended up with 3 sisters! I just love them all so much and I'm so grateful for them. I hope that my kiddos will be blessed with another brother and a sister so they can have that bond with each other. Hopefully my next post will be a new pic of my nephew! Love you girls...!!!

4 comments:

Adria said...

thinking of the past only makes me laugh:) i love how close we all have become! thanks so much for my shower it turned out amazing! you better hop on the baby train choo-choo:)

Campbell Family said...

Chug a chug a chug a choo-choo...I might have to hop on the next one!

Elizabeth said...

My sisters are my best friends. I know exactly what you mean when you express your feelings here about them. Having siblings is such a great thing.

And, you are all such beautiful women, too. Love that pic!

CJ BACKUS FAMILY said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe those are your sisters. I just remember them being way little running aroun on Mesquite street with the Packer girls. So funny! You are all so beautifull!! Your parents did good. Say hi to your mom for me :)