Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blue Arizona Sky


For the past week the weather has been amazing...about 80 degrees! I know that sounds CRAZY and we are only in the middle of January! It's been so nice but I don't want it to stay for too long. If it cooled down to around the 60's that would be so much better. But I certainly can't complain:). I met my friend Shauna at the park yesterday for a play day. We packed lunches and brought the kids bikes and scooters. It was a great day and so refreshing to be outside in the sun and blue sky! We have all been trying to get over this sick bug that keeps passing through our family. It's been one of those linger longers that are not fun. So being out in the sunshine for an afternoon was much needed! If you look close at Ty's picture he is missing something...his top front tooth! His teeth have been slow on coming out...this is only his 3rd one and he's 6 1/2.



I just couldn't get over that gorgeous blue sky!






5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ahhh...this time of year is so perfect!! It completely makes the dreadful summer's worth it!! Congrats to Ty on the tooth!!

Shauna said...

Thanks for meeting me at the park!!! We had a great day. Chloe was totally worn out and grumpy after you left. You left just in time!!! We'll have to do it again!

Stephanie Lowe said...

ok...so I'm just a little jealous of your beautiful weather!!! You guys are so cute!!! Losing teeth is so fun...Kassie has only lost her bottom 2...she's holding onto hers as well!!! We miss you guys!

Tifani said...

Oh....a blue sky. I do slightly remember what one of those looks like. I am looking at your pictures in righteous jealousy. I am so glad that you are taking advantage of it. I am starting to resemble a vampire from lack of sunshine. I guess I am in their territory! ;)

Campbell Family said...

Tif...you are in Edward country you know??? Don't worry, I'll help you get your color back when you guys get home this summer! I do love baking away in that sun;)