Kylee checking out her new little brother...she wasn't quite sure at first:)
Here he is....little Brock!!! Adria called me last Friday night about 8pm and she goes, "I think my water just broke?!" She started to explain to me what was going on and I told her that definitely sounds like her water breaking. They brought over Kylee a little bit later and off they were to the hospital! I could barely sleep I was so excited and wanted to know what was happening. Thank heavens for texting...a modern day miracle I tell ya! At 2:30 am, the 24Th of Jan. this new little man came and everything went really well! He is just the sweetest and I could seriously hold him forever. It's been fun to watch their little family grow. Good job you guys...he's a cutie:)




3 comments:
Oh, he is so cute! New babies are the best!
Congrats to them! I actually have tried to go to Adria's blog but she has it for invited viewers only now. I need to get an invite!
p.s. Your hair is looking really long, Dara. I can't tell quite how long it is, but it looks really nice!
Congrats!! Babies are such a blessing!!
Post a Comment