Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat


I can't believe this time of year is already here so soon! We have been so busy that we haven't even had time to carve our pumpkins...so sad. Good thing the kids didn't seem to mind or even notice:) Ty and Ashlynn have been patiently waiting for this day so they could finally wear their costumes.

Tyler was "Optimus Prime" and Ashlynn was "Cinderella".

My sister Adria came with her family and her friend Connie came with her hubby and 3 week old baby. My parents stopped by to see the grand kids before we went out. Little Miss Kylee was the cutest Minnie Mouse ever!

We trick or treated until our bodies couldn't handle any more. We were so tired when we got home! But we had a fun filled night with family and friends...what could be better than that?!













8 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

fun fun! They look awesome.

The Allens said...

Happy Halloween you two cute kiddos, Grammy and Grampa love you bunches and hope your Halloween was so fun. I love your costumes!!!

Cyn said...

DARA!

How weird is this??? I've known Allison since she was 10 and we lived in Japan. I couldn't believe it when I saw you on her list! Too funny!!! It's a teeny-tiny world!

The kids look so cute! Ashlynn is such a princess anyway... :o)

Thomas Family said...

The costumes are rockstar! Don't worry about not carving your pumpkins, Dave and I were carving at 9:00 last night. Busy times!

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh I haven't seen your parents in forever!! They are so cute! oh yeah, your kids are super cute too:)

Anonymous said...

What is better than Transformers! That is sweet. They both look so cute (you can tell I'm in a boy world when I start getting so into Optimus Prime, sheesh).

Looks like lots of fun and the all the kids look great in their costumes.

Elizabeth said...

We had so much fun on Halloween, too! Holidays are so much more fun with kids. It's such a neat feeling to start your own traditions and spend time with family and watch the kids get excited about things.

Having a family is the best!

Anonymous said...

I feel old. One of my favorite toys was Optimus Prime. And that was the first time Transformers was popular.