I found this recipe in a cook book of mine and it is seriously SOOOO GOOD!!! It was really easy to make and we all devoured them! We even made our own strawberry syrup and topped the whole thing off with whipped cream. I wish I had a picture to show you so you could start salivating! Enjoy:)
Blintz Pancakes
Prep:10 min.~Cook:20 min.
"Blending sour cream and cottage cheese-ingredients traditionally associated with blintzes-into the batter of these pancakes provides them with their old-fashioned flavor. Top the family favorites with berry syrup."
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 4% cottage cheese
4 eggs, lightly beaten
Strawberry or Blueberry syrup
Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Stir in the sour cream, cottage cheese and eggs until blended.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a greased hot griddle in batches; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and strawberries if desired.
Yield: 12 pancakes
Blintz Pancakes
Prep:10 min.~Cook:20 min.
"Blending sour cream and cottage cheese-ingredients traditionally associated with blintzes-into the batter of these pancakes provides them with their old-fashioned flavor. Top the family favorites with berry syrup."
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 4% cottage cheese
4 eggs, lightly beaten
Strawberry or Blueberry syrup
Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Stir in the sour cream, cottage cheese and eggs until blended.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a greased hot griddle in batches; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and strawberries if desired.
Yield: 12 pancakes




3 comments:
YUM! (I have a pancake recipe that I really like right now that uses sour cream as well. But this looks delicious!)
Love the new template and look. You guys are HOT.
I am excited to make and partake of these blintz pancakes!
Those sound really good! Hey guess what Cyndie the lady Ashlynn modeled bows for is a friend of mine! I have know her since I was 10! She saw your name on my blog and was like "how do you know them?!" So I asked her "well how do you?!" Kinda funny!!
Post a Comment