Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation here we Come!

See ya later Arizona...
...Hello Utah!!!

The kids and I are off to play in a couple days! Today I am finally getting ready for our trip. I knew it was coming but it came a little quicker than I was prepared for really. So I am up to my eyeballs in laundry, suitcases and many things to do. The kids are so excited they can barely stand it...and so am I! We can't wait to spend time with family and friends and just relax, play and do what ever comes our way. We will be up there for a couple weeks so I will update this when I return. Ready...set...here we come!!!! Yippeeeee!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Elizabeth said...

Oh ya, baby!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Adria said...

i love how you blog on vacation!! miss you PLEASE come home! I seriously don't know what to do with myself. Kylee wakes up in the middle of the night crying, "ashynn, tywer" she needs her cousins back:)