After poking and prodding from some family members I have finally posted some things! Make sure you scroll down a few posts to see all of them. Life has been very busy and eventful since school has been out. The kids had swimming lessons the first couple weeks and they both did so good. Tyler was the only kid in his class so he pretty much had private lessons...it was awesome! He is way ready for the next level and just did so great! Ashlynn started in a little shrimps class and still needs to stay put in that class for the summer. She was just barely old enough to start but we will get her going. They both had so much fun and it kept my mornings occupied. Dave is doing great at the office and is working like crazy! He is doing a lot of health lectures with local businesses and bringing in tons of new patients, which is great! Things are steadily getting busier and we are very grateful for that. As for me...I've had to start going to physical therapy for my back because of the accident I was in last year. I have been really sore and my attorney wanted me to go into an MD and get a check up. He referred me to see this physical therapist and boy did he have a ton to tell me! I got a lot of answers to many questions and it all is making sense now. All of the Chiropractic care has been good and has helped but it's my muscles that are having the issue and that is making me out of whack. So now I get to go to therapy for the next couple months...3 time per week...and do exercises at home and finish with ice 3 times per day!!! I know, very time consuming but I have to do it. I just want to get better and not be in pain anymore. I will be very relieved when this is over and I have settled...what a mess this has been! Bless my dear mom for being willing to watch my kids for me when I go to therapy...she is a pure saint! That is pretty much what's been going on here...crazy as usual! The kids and I are driving up to Utah in a week to spend time with family and friends for a couple weeks. It will be so nice to have a vacation and see so many people that we miss and love! We will sure miss Dave though while he is working hard here at home! Hopefully he will be able to get away for some vacation time before too long...we will see! He is so dedicated and determined with the office...I couldn't ask for a harder worker...love you babe!
13 years ago




3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted! I am LOVING all of these pictures and updates! You guys are just the best!
I cant belive that you are still having problems from that accident! The kids are so big and of course way adorable!
I bet that was so fun to watch the kids in swimming lessons. I have fond memories of swimming lessons as a kid, going with my mom. I was walking home from working out today and passed the pool while swimming lessons were going on, and I started thinking about doing those with the boys and trying to figure out how I would do it if I needed to be in the water with BOTH of them. I'm excited for that when it comes.
Sounds like you really have to give a lot to your back right now, but I'm glad it's helping. Hopefully it will make a big difference in the long run.
Post a Comment