Where has the time gone? Ten years ago today~Dave and I were married and began this long journey together called LIFE. Wow...I really can't believe that we have been married for ten years! Seriously, where did the time go?
~Then and Now~
These pictures were taken at the same place at Stuart Falls up above Sundance in Utah. It's so funny to see how much we have changed! The past 10 years has been one roller coaster of a ride...I can't wait for more!






7 comments:
Happy anniversary!!!
Inspiring.
Congrats!
We love you.
Congrats! Kinda funny that Dave's style has stayed the same and comforting that some things don't change!!!
Alli . . . Alli . . . Alli
Alli . . . Alli . . . Alli
Both still as happy and beautiful as ever. Love to all
You two look as cute as ever together! Accually I think you guys look better how cool is that? Happy Anniversary! I love ya!
Casie
Post a Comment