I had so many pictures from the week of the kids birthdays that I thought this was the best way to show them all. The slide show is a little bit long...sorry! That week was very full of activities and had me so exausted by the end of it. But the kids had wonderful week and we had so much fun with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate with us and for the phone calls and all the wonderful gifts! The kids felt very loved and fussed over that week...it took them a little while to get back to reality. We are so grateful to be back home around so many loved ones...we are very lucky!







2 comments:
Those pictures of Dave with Ashlynn in the pool are so sweet. Looks like it was a fun party.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures of the Birthday Party. It makes us feel like we were almost there. Glad to hear you are taking a vacation to Utah, have a ball and say Hi to all. I miss all of you.
Post a Comment