Monday, June 9, 2008

Our little Dancer



Here is Ashlynn on her last day of ballet/tap & tumbling. She had so much fun every week going to her class! She loved having her own teacher and her own class just like Tyler did. She had a little recital that day and we all came to watch. Her teacher started the show and Ashlynn just stood there to WHOLE time and I was so mad! I couldn't believe that the one time that were all allowed to come into the room and watch...she blanks. What a bummer! Dave was late and as soon as he came in all of a sudden she started participating and having fun. She is a total daddy's girl. The girls aren't used to the parents being in the room with them so a lot of them froze. I'm glad that Ashlynn finally decided to have fun and show us her stuff! It was a cute day with a lot of smiles and laughs!




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She looks so cute in her costume with her hair pulled up.