Thursday, May 1, 2008

New pics by Linds

A couple weeks ago I had my extremely talented sister Lindsey take new pictures of my kids. I love that fact that we have a photographer in the family! She does such a good job and I never worry about them turning out good or not. She is amazing at what she does & I'm so grateful that she was able to do this for us!!










Thank you Linds!





3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

The pics of your kids are adorable. We miss you guys, our branch isn't the same without you and the Mosses. I'm at school so I don't have a Davenport phone book w/ me but if nobody else sends you lawyer info. let me know and I will look some up for ya. I don't know if you read our blog, but Dave and I are having a baby. We are super excited!

Casie, Jeremy & Makenzie said...

Dara it's sooooo FUN seeing pictures of the kids, I miss them so much!! Hopefully it won't be too long before I see them uhh and you and Dave too. LOL

Elizabeth said...

So cute!

(It helps that you have such cute material, too.) ;)