

I can't believe that 3 years ago today I had my sweet little daughter! Boy has time just blown by so fast. I swear I can still feel the fire from giving birth to her like it was yesterday! I still to this day don't know what got into me when I decided to have her natural. But after that was all over the sweetest gift was holding our little girl...ever since then she has just been our little princess...even her daddy can't put a stop to all that girly stuff...and we love all of it! Every pair of princess shoes, baby dolls, purses, lip gloss, lotions, flip flops, you name it she loves it. She has been so much fun and we just love her to pieces! Granted she does have her moments and can be a little pistol at times...but we wouldn't trade her for the world! Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!!!




6 comments:
It seems like she was literally born yesterday! Man, time flies! What a sweet little girlie. Happy birthday Ashlynn!
Happy Birthday Ashlynn
I loved the pictures Dara, all the office gets a hoot out of your blog posts. Hope the presents have arrived! Love Grammy
Happy Birthday Ashlynn! Looks like she brings you so much happiness!! She is beautiful!
I think "pistol" is an understatement. I think you should've used "cannon" or something bigger. She's got the body of a 3 year old but the mind/attitude of a 12 year old. Its hilarious. You're a good mom Dara.
Happy belated birthday Ashlynn
It just seems crazy that everybody is growing up.
And it cracks me up the differences in Tyler and Ashlynn's personalities.
Happy, Happy Birthday to both of them!!
We'll have to do presents up here when you come.
Post a Comment