



Go SUNS!!!! They sure made a good effort but didn't quite make it against the Utah Jazz! Dang it...it was 118 to 122! We had so much fun though! My Dad got these tickets from his work and took Dave and I! We were so excited and couldn't wait to go! I think my Dad told us way back in December that he had these tickets. The seats were amazing...we were in the bottom section 11Th row from the floor. Then they have a VIP section in front of that where all the nice padded chairs are for all the fancy people. Dave couldn't believe that he was actually going to she Shaq play and I couldn't believe that I was going to see Jenni from the Bachelor, she is a Suns Dancer now! You know the way cute girl from last season that the retard didn't pick?! Call us both goobers...we were excited! I do have to admit~it was pretty dang cool to she Shaq~that is one BIG man!!! We had a great time and had some interesting people sitting around us. Mom actually had the guts to tell a guy behind us that he was being too loud. Dad got a little nervous and was hoping that he wasn't going to have to stand up to this guy if there was a problem. Luckily he calmed down a little...it was defiantly all the beer talking around us! I couldn't believe how many sugar mamma's I saw...you know women that are in their 50's trying to look like they are 25! Dave caught two shirts and wrestled them away from another guy that were shot out into the stadium. The first one I thought was cool that he got it...the second one I was a little embarrassed. Hey, I always knew I married a fighter! Dave was in absolute heaven and was having the time of his life! We really had a great time and are so grateful that my parents took us!
13 years ago




2 comments:
Sounds like this was so much fun. I have never been to an NBA game, and I think that would be a blast. I really love watching basketball! Wishing we could have been there, but we probably would have been cheering for the JAZZ!! :)
What a fun date! You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment