The other night I went to peak in on the kids like I always do before I go to bed. I looked through the door and couldn't see Ashlynn by her pillow. So I went in and found her at the end of her bed...upside down...surrounded by blankets, animals and many pairs of princess shoes. She has not been falling asleep so easily the past few nights and takes a while. Tyler is always out like a light. I am surprised to see what she is up to when we think she is sleeping. She is such a little turd sometimes but how can you get upset at this cute little face? We definitely have a little girly girl on our hands and I wouldn't have it any other way!
13 years ago







4 comments:
Look at her sleeping with all those shoes! That is the cutest thing ever! My girls would be proud. :)
What a doll! I love it!!!
ha that's so funny!
She's just darling.
Funny how all those little things (or even just one specific toy sometimes) can make all the difference!
Post a Comment