
Tyler lost his first tooth the other night! I couldn't believe it and he pulled it out himself. It had been loose for a couple weeks. It got to the point where it needed to come out or he was going to accidentally swallow it. He didn't want us to touch it at all! So we just told him to keep wiggling it...next thing he knew he was holding his tooth. He was so happy and couldn't wait to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy! I sat there for a minute and was just thinking about how much Tyler has grown. He is going to turn 6 in a couple months and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I was going through older pictures and remembering the past. I just had to put these pictures of Ty on here. I guess you could say...I'm totally being sentimental.








3 comments:
he is so cute dara! i love the pictures with him holding "baby ashlynn":)
This practically made ME start crying over here. I can't believe how fast time is going, either. He is such a sweet, beautiful boy. I felt like I bonded with him from the start with all the time I spent with him as a newborn. I can't believe he's turning 6 this year!
25 cents huh.......o.k. It's a good thing that other cousins are finally losing teeth now. Poor Payton is a little too ahead in the tooth fairy game. It is pretty surreal sneaking into her room at night posing as the tooth fairy. It's hard to believe that it is time for that already. I guess the tooth fairy gave Payton more money because it was a traumatic
experience for her. She had to make up for it somehow. I can't believe our You have a six year old. Crazy!
Post a Comment