We have all come down with the flu! It all started with Tyler again...he just got over this 12 hour thing and then a couple days ago he has a 104 degree fever. The rest of us felt fine until later that night I started to feel like crap. The next day I was completely out of it in bed. Then Dave came home early from the office because he was feeling sick. Ashlynn was still ok at this point. It is so pathetic...our kids have been doing nothing but sitting in front of the t.v. watching cartoons all day. Today, Ashlynn started getting it and fell asleep on the floor, poor thing! I moved her to her bed and she slept for 4 hours! Dave is back at the office and trying to keep it together. My mom rescued me today and went to Walgreens for me for more medicine. Thank you Mom so much!!! I had no energy in me to get us all dressed and go the the store. She dropped off the stuff on the porch and then called me to tell me it was there. I wasn't about to open the door and have our crazy germs get her. Hopefully this will all go away really soon and we can get back to normal! Yuk!!!!!
13 years ago




3 comments:
:( We did the same thing a few weeks ago. Being mom while sick is the worst!! I'm sorry, I hope it all goes away FAST!
sorry dara! ! I hope you get better. Do you want me to drop off anything? I can wear a mask and suit like in E.T.??
Hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment