Thursday, November 15, 2007

Veteran's Day





Tyler had school off this last
Monday and I was trying to
think of what we could do. I
figured we would just go to the
zoo since we have a membership
there. I took my brother Andrew
and convinced my sister Adria to
come too!


Little did we know that
everyone else in this state had the
same brilliant idea! We still had
fun and it sure passed the time. By
the time we got home we were all
so exhausted! It was a Warm and
Good Day! Isn't it November? What
is going on?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Andrew looks so much older -- I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. These pictures are cute...I bet it was fun to all go together.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! We have a membership too. We'll have to all go sometime :-)

It is still warm. Yes, what is going on?

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Gotta love the zoo! I hear ya on the weather. When the heck is it gonna get cold?!!! Glad you had fun!