Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fox 10 News


Wednesday morning the news came to Tyler's
school to do weather segments. We were
all told to be on the field earlier so we
could watch the helicopter land. I can't
even explain how excited all of the kids
were to see this happen!
Each grade took a turn and walked around the helicopter. All of the moms were just as excited because we were all going crazy with our cameras!
I had Dave watching it at home and my mom was taping it. Dave said he saw me a ton standing behind the kids and my mom saw Tyler a lot too! It was a fun morning!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I bet the kids were FASCINATED. That's cool that the news did that for the children so they could see. It's fun watching them be so intrigued by something.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you made it there on the correct day! Looks like fun!