Since I can remember Gilbert has had this celebration
weekend with a Carnival and Parade. I always loved
going to it and would get bummed out when I knew
my family was going and I couldn't. Now that we are
living back here we were for sure going to
GILBERT DAYS!
My parents and my brother Andrew came. Dave and
I were watching my niece Kylee for the
night so we brought her along for the fun. My Dad
had Dave and I go on this ride called the "Cliff Hanger"
...let me just tell you it made us sick and I literally
thought I was going to shoot off to the moon! It
freaked me out so bad and I'm pretty sure that I
screamed the whole way through. Dave was of course
having a ball and just laughing at me the whole time.
Good thing we had empty stomachs!




The kids were all so good and seemed to have
a really good time! We were all pooped by the
time we got home...bedtime here we come!



13 years ago




4 comments:
Oh...Gilbert Days!! I am pretty positive that Indian Fry Bread fit somewhere into that night. How fun! And your new hair looks hot. Pretty soon we are all going to look like twins. Now if only Adria would join us on the dark side...ha ha ha(evil laugh)!
thanks for the invite. :) where was I ?
Ok Dara I'm dying laughing at the picture of you and Dave, it looks like maybe after the Cliff Hanger ride. You look like you gonna die and Dave is smiling likes crazy. It looks like you had a great time regardless.
This looks like it was so much fun. Love the hair, love the new template, love all of you guys!!
Post a Comment