Thursday, November 8, 2007

My bro~Elder Matt Johnson!

Elder Matthew Johnson has been called to...?

Proud Parents of a Missionary!

We Miss you Tif...love you!!!

We are having our first missionary experience. We are so excited for Matt and so proud of him. He has been waiting for days and has been making himself CRAZY!! Finally it arrived today and Matt waited until we could all be at the house to open it. We called Tifani & Jake in Denver so they could be with us on the phone to hear the news. We wished that they could of actually been in the room with us...we sure miss them and love them! I was able to capture it all on film so we could share the excitement! Turn the volume down on my music at the very bottom of this page so you can hear the video play. You have to click on the box once and then click on the pause button or volume button. By the way, he has been called to the...

Anchorage~Alaska Mission!!!


5 comments:

Megan said...

You guys are THE BEST! Huge congrats to Matt!!! He is going to be blown away up there! (I've been to church there and the people are totally insane, but awesome!) :) So excited for him!!!

Lona said...

What a great night that was! We still haven't come down. Thanks for tapng it and putting it on your blog. Grandpa spent 2 years in the Army in Alaska and still misses it. It is amazing how fast kids grow up and become incredible adults ready to take on the world. We have been blessed with the greatest kids! Love you - Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of us! I love the picture of all of you holding my photo. It makes it look like I am dead or something. I wish I could have been there but at least I got to listen in and see the footage you shot. Thank you. Love you!

Elizabeth said...

I'm not even part of "the family," and I'm sitting here, emotional, at the computer. I am so excited about this. Happy for Matt, happy for your parents. What a lovely thing.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!