I have lost my mind...LITERALLY! I didn't think that I
would get to this point in my life until years from now.
We have been so busy lately that maybe I am overloading
myself. I could list off probably 10 different things that I
have spaced just in the last week...but I will spare you.
I will tell you what I did this morning to Dave and Tyler.
Last night I was going through Tyler's school folder and
there was a note from his Principal about FOX 10 News
coming to the school on Wednesday from 8-9am to
do 4 live weather segments. All students and any parents
were invited to be there to sit in the field and watch the
helicopter land and do the news. I thought, "how cool"!
I lovingly volunteered Dave to take Ty there and sit
with him on the field. We woke up earlier this morning
to get Ty ready and to get him to school before 8am.
They rush out of here and then Dave calls me 5 minutes
later..."Dara...the news is coming NEXT WEDNESDAY".
Dave gets Tyler back in the car to come back home
because school doesn't start for another hour!
Dave walks in and says..."Dara, you really need to get
yourself figured out quick." I had some not so nice
thoughts going through my head and turned them
into, "Thank you my dear, Thank you". I think I
am going to turn into the Post It Queen now.
Any words of encouragement would be greatly
appreciated...or any marbles.





2 comments:
Don't feel bad. You guys have a LOT going on! If it makes you feel any better, we found out our mail man was retiring after 40 years and decided to make a little gift basket thing for him. I rushed around getting it all ready and hurried outside with the kids to give it to him on his last day... a week too soon. That next week was a little awkward. I also cooked a frozen pizza the other day with the wrapper on it. You may be losing your mind, but at least you'll have comapany. Cheers!
I'm impressed that you said, "Thank you, dear," instead of those choice words you had in your head.
I don't think you're losing your marbles...just shows you've got lots going on.
Loved the thought about turning into the post it queen.
Post a Comment