Sunday, November 25, 2007

The big 33



33 years ago on this very day my LOVE was born.
Who would have thought that I would one day fall in love
and marry this man from California! I'm pretty sure
that Dave didn't think that he would ever end up
in Arizona and find me. But we did find each other and
I'm so grateful for that! My life has changed so much
in the past 10 years that we've been together. We have
really been on a huge journey together! It's been full
of everything and anything that I could have imagined.
I'm so grateful and blessed to have this man in my life!
I love you baby...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I decided to celebrate Dave's birthday this whole
weekend and not just today. It was kind of fun
to plan some things and hide everything from him.
He has been so incredibly stressed out about
the office being ready that he is emotionally
drained and almost sick. I wanted to try and remove
him from all of that just for a little bit each day.
That was not an easy thing to do...believe me!
On Friday my sister took our kids for the whole
night and we didn't have to pick them up until
the next morning. We were able to go out to
dinner and do a lot more shopping for the office.
It was so nice to come home and not have to
worry about putting the kids to bed. We were
able to just think about us! On Saturday I invited
all of my family over and a lot of Dave's friends
to come eat and have cake. It was so nice to
have everyone over and visit. Today I think we
are just going to relax and have some family time.
It's been a great weekend!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! We're going to call you guys later to chat with him!! :)
xo

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Dave. Hope you had a great day! Looks like you guys had so much fun opening all th boxes for the office. I love getting things in the mail, espically when your anticipating them. HOW FUN!!!

Tanya Kimball said...

We seriously wish we could have been there! It looks like you guys had a blast and were able to accomplish alot of last minute things for the office without the kiddos! It always amazes me how much I can do without kids! The boxes must mean that the countdown has begun! Can't wait til you're in business!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo proud of you both! I know how long this journey has been and the work you both have put in to get to this place! I love you guys and can't wait to put my foot in the door of my brothers or Dr. Dave's office!

Oh by the way...Happy belated and my back is o much better.