
I was walking through our dining room the other night
and noticed all of these boxes through the window. I
opened up the door and said..."Holy Cow"! There was
about 15 boxes all sent to Dave for the office. You
couldn't even make it to our front door if you wanted to.
Dave has been waiting for these things for weeks
now and was so excited to open all of them. We had packing
paper covering the entry way/dining room and boxes
everywhere! Dave said it felt like CHRISTMAS!





2 comments:
The spine model and Chiro Pillows take me back to good ol' days @ Lundgren's. We are going to have a Chiro fued on our hands pretty soon. Lee vs. Lundgren vs. Campbell. Who will reign supreme in battle Spine? You've got my back...pun intended!
That's so awesome. I am so excited to see that place the next time I'm down there!
Post a Comment