Sunday, August 23, 2009

Howdy partner...


I'm a bit late on this post but I had to post it anyway:) One warm Thursday afternoon...Dave had a day off...we were busy doing things around the house with Kir and Brian and decided to get out and go somewhere! On our drive home from being up in the mountains over 4Th of July, we drove past this little place called "Goldfield Mine". It was a real gold mine back in the day and now it's a tourist spot. We had so much fun walking around checking everything out and enjoying the scenery. We had a yummy lunch in a saloon and picked up a couple cowboy hats for the kids. We finished up with some cold ice cream and called it a day! There are so many fun things around here to see and explore...so glad that we were able to get out for a bit as a family and have some fun:)



















4 comments:

Adria said...

hey change my blog address:)

Megan said...

Oh, I love it! You guys are the best!

tjnicky said...

It looks like you guys had fun!! It looks like you guys should have been all dressed up in the old time saloon outfits! I'm glad you guys love it there!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. My boys would love a trip over there!