Can I just say HOLY CRAP!!!!! Holy crap holy crap holy crap!!!! I can't believe I didn't wait in line like all the other crazy twilight fans on opening night! My sis and I went to see it last night and she had already been but certainly didn't mind seeing it again. It was so intense I almost couldn't handle it. I really want to see it again and I want to start reading the book all over again and actually finish it this time. Once they got to the ballet studio I didn't know anything that happened after that point so I was FREAKING OUT!! I know...I'm insane for not finishing the first book! I haven't read any of the other books either. That is why I about died when the movie ended and fell off my chair! It was so fun being with my sis and having a girls night! I need to get reading and catch up with all of you vampire lovers! Yummy yum yum!!!
13 years ago




1 comment:
um hello!!! how could you not finish the book?! I couldn't put it down or any of the others! They just get better as you go along!! READ THEM!!! I liked it the second time better because you didn't spend the whole movie wondering what they were going to put in or take out! They are starting to film New Moon so read it!
Post a Comment