I have never been able to say this but we are almost ready for Christmas and we're only a couple days into December. Woohoo! We are usually VERY last minute shoppers and are going crazy until Christmas day...even getting last minute things on Christmas Eve. Well folks, that is not going to happen this year. I have to say that I'm feeling pretty good and calm for once this time of year. I have never shopped on a Black Friday in my life but this year I did. Mainly because I was already working way early that day and I just happened to be out. Dave started to get all the decorations out this weekend and we have everything up except the outside lights. The kids are even more excited than ever! This is going to be the funnest holiday yet we think:)
My only bummer is that our camera broke on us a few weeks ago and I feel like I've lost a limb...SERIOUSLY! I am completely attached to that thing and feel lost with out it. Hopefully soon we will have solved that issue and I can get back to normal. We are having our family pics taken this week and I can't wait for that! I love December and love the holidays...Ho Ho Ho!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I've lost a Limb
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I know the feeling of being without the camera. Ours was gone for about a month being repaired and it seemed like I wanted it so bad because I couldn't have it! :)
I know...isn't all this decorating and stuff fun?
very impressive dara! i've done black friday twice and after last year when a 60 year old nearly ran me over with her cart and then wanted to fight me when i said "excuse you" i think i'm done for a few years. those people are too intense for a non shopper like me!
Good JOB!! What an accomplishment. That's great. Feels good, huh?
I just wanted to post a comment TODAY to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love you, love you lady!!
I hope your pictures went well! I hope you had a GREAT birthday!
Not your camera! That's almost like getting your eye poked out. (haha) And at Christmas, too. :(
Let us know what you guy got with your birthday money. Do you hgave the outside lights up yet? I wish we could be home for Christmas, this is my favorite time of the year. Sorry about sending money, but I just don't have time to shop. I still don't have anything for Pops. I will though, I hope.
Post a Comment