So Tyler has had his Christmas List ready for a few weeks now. The kids first had them stuck on the fridge but as soon as the tree was up they were moved. Every year a little Elf will come in the night to take the kids lists. This year the elf has been a little slow in getting them. When Ty gets home from school he likes to go straight to my room...climb on my bed...and turn on the Disney Channel for a little bit and relax. I figure why not? He has had a full day at school and he can come home and chill for a bit right? The past couple weeks he keeps revising his list and adding things every couple days. We keep telling the kids that just because they have something on their list doesn't mean that they will get it. Ty says, "I know I know mom. But I want to write it down just in case." Who am I to tell him what he can and can't write on his wish list? I went and looked at it the other day and noticed all the things he's been adding. I just started laughing because they were all from infomercials from the t.v.! You know all those crazy wacko crafty things people come up with? I never thought that my kids wish list would be filled with things that are "only seen on TV". We will see what Santa does this year:)
13 years ago




3 comments:
Oh, that is hilarious! Ryen is the same way! She keeps telling me she wants an Aqua Globe and then she'll recite the reasons directly from the commercial. It is hysterical! Her other two requests are a flying pony and a dentist's chair. Wish me luck!
LOL!!! Too cute! That reminds me of the time the my son Jordan and I were shopping in Walmart... I think he was 5 or 6. He brought a game to show me and said "Mom, look! If you buy this for me, it will give me hours of fun and enjoyment that I can share with the entire family!" Hmm... TV much??? :)
That is so funny! Your family pics are adorable!! Hope you have a great holiday!
Post a Comment