I just broke my cell phone completely in half last night. I'm so bummed! So if any of you need to get a hold of me you will need to call our house number #480-545-7521. I can't even access my voicemail to get any of my messages. Or you can write me an email at daracampbell98@gmail.com. I have no idea when I will be able to get another phone. Hopefully soon. I feel so lost with out it! What a BUMMER!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a beautiful picture. Did Lindsey take these shots. I love all the fun family poses. Sorry about your cell phone. Around here it is a common experience. Cell phones go for a swin in Orange Juice at breakfast, get dumped in the fire when burning leaves. You name it elders do it. Love, Mom
Your family picture is SOOOO gorgeous!!! (Sorry about your phone!)
Post a Comment