Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's been a year...



A year ago today was when my Grandpa passed away. It's hard to believe that much time has passed already. Time goes by so quickly and it's so easy to forget what really matters and what is most important in life. My family is so important to me and I love each of them so much. Living away from all of them for so many years I really came to value the importance of family. Nothing can shake it or brake it...it's forever. I am so grateful to be apart of such an amazing family and heritage. My Grandpa was an amazing man and I know he still watching over each of us. Not a day goes by that he doesn't come into my mind or I glance at the picture of him and I. His example of living a righteous life...serving others and loving others is priceless. I sure miss him but I know there will be a day when I see him again. I feel very lucky and blessed.

















1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe it has been a year. When I was reading your post and you were saying that you couldn't believe it had already been that long, I was totally surprised, too. Time flies!

I am so grateful for the influence and blessing of families as well, and so grateful that it is something that lasts forever. It's the only thing that ultimately matters to me if it DOES last forever. Everything else takes a back seat to that.