So Christmas Eve started with the famous Campbell Sugar Cookies. These cookies I have only heard about and have never actually seen them. One day I was looking in the cupboards and I found this old looking box with cookie cutters in them. I showed them to Dave and he freaked out. He goes, "Oh my gosh those are it!" Little did I know how important these were to Dave and what I was in for. Before today Dave had made two other batches of these cookies and decorated them all my himself with some help from the kids. He willingly made me another batch of the dough so the kids and I could get them ready to make for Santa. Dave had to work on Christmas Eve so I was left to get everything ready for our big meal that night. I made sure that I spaced everything out and I have to say it turned out pretty dang good. We had the Stoker's over who are some of our good friends from Iowa that live here now. We had a delicious ham dinner, opened our Christmas pj's, decorated cookies and just had a great time! I recorded this video of Dave and Doug doing something so funny and retarded. I will post that next so don't miss it!
13 years ago







3 comments:
Oh, how fun. The kids are so cute.
We made cookies at Brent and Alli's. (Well, I should say Alli and all the kiddos did it -- I was downstairs nursing the babe and then holding her while Alli was frosting cookies.) But it was still fun. :)
Brooklyn and I were looking through your pictures and she says, "Look it's Dora!" Well it's close enough right!? :-) We love you guys! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment