For months now I have been keeping the hardest secret from Dave! Way back in March my girlfriend called me and said her husband had the chance to get a couple tickets to this specific game. It was the Cardinals vs. 49ers. They wondered if Dave would want to go. I said of course he would want to go! Both of our husbands birthdays are this month and we thought it would be fun to send them to this game for an early celebration. I thought it would be more fun to surprise Dave and not even tell him until I had to. It was really hard at first to not tell him, but I eventually forgot about the whole thing. I thought that Dave had already been to an NFL game but he hasn't so the surprise just kept getting better. Most of you know that Dave grew up around San Fran and has always been a fan of the 49ers. I had to spill the beans about a month ago so he could schedule his patients around it and get out early. He was ECSTATIC when I told him...just couldn't believe it! Finally Nov. 10th got here and him and Chad were on their way. They got there a couple hours early and decided to sneak down to other seats until they were booted out. They spent the first quarter on the 1st row and 30 yard line. Those little buggers! I'm glad Chad was there and not me because I would have been freaking out and worried the whole time about getting caught! He took this pictures of the ESPN guys doing their thing on the field which included Steve Young. Dave was a little kid in a candy store all day and night! I"m so glad that he was able to go and have so much fun. He has been working so hard and things have been extremely stressful. This was a great way for him to let go and just be a BOY! Thanks again Harmony and Chad!






4 comments:
that was a CRAZY game!!! what a sweet wife you are, i'm glad he had so much fun.
Awesome! What a treat for him to be able to party during this crazy time! Good job.
So fun!! You're such a good wife!
My Dave would be so jealous!! Nothing like stealing the cheap seats, we try it all the time.
Post a Comment