

The other night we were making pizza for dinner. The kids were bouncing off the walls so instead of me doing all the work...I let them make most of their own. They had so much fun and I don't know why I don't let them help me more often. For some reason I think it will just be easier to have me do everything and keep them out of it. It gave both of them some good mommy time and I realized that is more important than keeping a clean and organized kitchen. Yummy!





4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big Ashlynn is getting! She looks so grown-up! I feel the same way whenever Abby and Dylan want to help! But I guess in the long run the mess is worth it, right?!
I bet they loved that! Sometimes it's hard to remember that those things are more important that just getting it done and getting to the next thing, but I think you are so right!
What a ball to see them working away in the kitchen making pizza. I loved it. I hope they tasted yummy, even with he hand prints.
love to all,
What a ball to see them working away in the kitchen making pizza. I loved it. I hope they tasted yummy, even with the hand prints.
love to all,
Post a Comment