These sassy girls are my sister in laws Alli and Liz...we all married those dang cute Campbell boys...men I mean! I was thinking a lot about both of them this morning and I felt like writing something. We used to live close by each other YEARS ago. Now, obviously we aren't able to but luckily we have those times when we get to visit. I know there are some that don't have a great relationship with their SIL...but I am happy to say that I do and I am so grateful for that. I can honestly say that these girls are two of my best friends and I love being around them. We always have so much fun together...we're always laughing (sometimes too much on my part :)...but we can be serious too and be there for each other...I love that. I think I am going through withdrawal right now because I was just with them everyday for 3 weeks! I love that I can be around these girls and let every part of me out and be totally fine with it....the good the bad and the ugly sometimes...hee hee!!! Love you girls!
13 years ago











4 comments:
I love you, too.
And I wish our times together now weren't so few and far between, but I'm glad we got to spend a lot of time together this last time.
xoXOxo
You are SOOOOOO fired! You look all hot in your bathing suit and I look like a fat pig...Maybe that was the point! You are so wonderful. What a nice thing to write about two people you are stuck with for the rest of your life. There aren't two other people I would rather be stuck with! Love you!!
Alli, I beg to differ.
You do NOT look like a fat pig. You couldn't look like that if you tried.
You are both skinny, beautiful and lovely.
So there.
Bathing Beauties!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment