Happy "LOVE" day everyone!!!! Hope you are all able to spend this day with the one that you love and hold dear. Dave and I are going to have to celebrate from home today due to sick kids. Hopefully we can go out another time and celebrate. Poor Tyler woke up around midnight and started throwing up and kept at it every 20-30 minutes until 10 this morning. We felt so bad for him! He is doing better now but I kept him home from school to rest. He was pretty sad about that because he is missing his Valentine party at school. His teacher is going to collect his Valentine's for him. Oh well, what can you do?
Hope you all have a wonderful and special day!!!!
I love you Dave!!





2 comments:
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day Dara. How is your job going? I am still in shock about Lindz's twins!!! That's so awesome!!
I love you too Honey! You're the best.
Post a Comment