As I am sitting here...at this very moment my sister Tifani is in her bedroom with her kids and they are hiding for their dear lives because of these guys right above! I called her this morning and asked how things were going? She immediately said, "NOT GOOD!" The poor things have another mouse running around their apartment and my sister has had enough. Her husband had to get to school so Tifani took action~she grabbed diapers, snacks, the phone and some movies and took cover. She locked themselves in her bedroom and covered the door cracks. This is their 2ND mouse in a month! The last one Jake killed with a plastic bat...I wonder what this poor rodent will be mutilated with? I am hoping that Jake is home now and that the hunt has begun. I just had to write something about it...sorry Tif. I am not laughing...well maybe a little...but I know how you feel...we have had a little "Gus Gus" before. Stand guard and in high places...may the force be with you! Love you Tif!!Wednesday, January 9, 2008
For my sister...
As I am sitting here...at this very moment my sister Tifani is in her bedroom with her kids and they are hiding for their dear lives because of these guys right above! I called her this morning and asked how things were going? She immediately said, "NOT GOOD!" The poor things have another mouse running around their apartment and my sister has had enough. Her husband had to get to school so Tifani took action~she grabbed diapers, snacks, the phone and some movies and took cover. She locked themselves in her bedroom and covered the door cracks. This is their 2ND mouse in a month! The last one Jake killed with a plastic bat...I wonder what this poor rodent will be mutilated with? I am hoping that Jake is home now and that the hunt has begun. I just had to write something about it...sorry Tif. I am not laughing...well maybe a little...but I know how you feel...we have had a little "Gus Gus" before. Stand guard and in high places...may the force be with you! Love you Tif!!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm not so sure you can say that I was taking action hiding in my bedroom. More like I was hiding from the action. The traps are out and no mouse yet. This place is way too small for the four of us and a mouse. I think there is a hole in one of our walls or something. Just get me back to AZ. I am much better with scorpians and roaches. This blows goats!!!
I would of given anything to have been there watching!! ah so funny!
Oh my gosh- that is HORRIFIC. Not that I would wish it on anyone, but it is nice to know that I am not the only one terrified of mice. I told Sonny that if we ever have a mouse (or even a hint of a mouse) in our home, I am moving out. I am dead serious too. Poor Tif!
haaaa
This is funny. As I have been sitting here on the computer this morning, I saw a little movement to my right, and looked over to see a little mousy mouse across the room. We had a couple mice at the beginning of the fall, but got rid of them. Apparently we need to put the traps out again.
I hate having mice around!
Hope you guys caught him Tiffani!
Post a Comment