Saturday, December 8, 2007

Feels like Christmas










It is finally feeling like Christmas around our house now! Tyler has been begging me every day to get the decorations out and put lights on the house. All of our things are packed away and we needed to get Dave's parents decorations out. I wanted to wait until they got here this week so we would know where everything went and how to put it all back. Next year we will have to know what we are doing because we will not have them here to show us. The kids are loving all of the things around the house and have been so excited. Tyler and Ashlynn made their Christmas lists today for Santa and we put them on the tree for him to see. This time of year is so much fun! Dwayne didn't want me putting that picture of him on here but I say it serves him right for being goofy!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Holy cow...for some reason Ashlynn looks so much bigger to me than just a couple of months ago.

I love this time of year, too. We got dumped on today with snow and it is beautiful outside!!

I love that you posted that picture of Dwayne. He's one of my favorite people.