I have been trying to figure out how to upload our videos on our blog for a LONG time now! I'm not quite sure when the little video icon was added next to the picture icon...who knows, it has probably been there the entire time and I'm just a retard! I have been wanting to share this little video of Tyler ever since we moved back to Arizona. We were on our trip back and both of the kids were out like a light. My sister saw them falling all over the place and we had to catch it on video. I am so excited that I can do this now...this is so much fun! Hope you get a good laugh!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Sleeping in the Car
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Scott and I got a good laugh watching this. That is hilarious!!
Oh my gosh! That is THE funniest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment