It has only been a week since Dave left and it feels like a month! I am really hoping that this starts going by much faster. Things are going really well though under the circumstances. Dave is so grateful and excited that he is learning all of this stuff to run his office. We both feel that him going through this "business boot camp" will be extremely beneficial in more ways than one. Dave's parents got to the house a few days after Dave left and I was so glad. I was starting to get scared at night being here all alone with my kids. I'm not used to being in such huge house! I was relieved to have them come home and I have been sleeping much better too! I would be sleeping perfectly if I had my husband next to me...but I can't help that right now. We are really hoping on finalizing on an office space this week, so everyone cross your fingers for us! Dave and I are both so excited and I can't wait to see Dave go. He is kind of like a little puppy right now and is leashed up to a tree and can't do much but sit there and wait. He has so much energy and is so ready to get out there and get going! He met up with a doctor in Illinois this weekend to help out and do screenings for potential new patients at a fair. The goal was to get 20 new patients total from Saturday and Sunday. Dave just got right out there and just started talking to everybody and got about 30 new patients to come in. This was just from Saturday! I love my husband...love his ambition...his excitement...his passion for this profession...just love him so much! I love even more that he loves what he is doing and he truly enjoys it and he is happy. I am so proud of him and so grateful for him. He has worked so hard and just keeps going and going...he is amazing to me. Can you tell I miss him?! Overall things are going well and keep moving forward. I get a huge rush of excitement when I think about our future and what is ahead...and I am so happy that I feel that way!
3 more weeks to go until my baby comes home!
13 years ago




2 comments:
I think Dave is amazing too...his ambition is inspiring. You guys have both worked long and hard for where he is now. I'm sure Dave's lovin' that whole part of you gushing about him. :)
You can do it!!! Just hold on and the light will come. (I think that is a church song) That boy needs to get in his own office to unleash all of that fire and passion. Man...I can just see it. He is going to have to move through patients really fast because he is going to be booked! It will be great!
Post a Comment