For all of you who haven't seen my family before...well here you go! This was the first time that we all have been together since Lindsey's wedding and that's almost 2 years. We have been having so much fun together! Tifani came down from Denver the same day that we drove into town and we have been goofing around for a week. Matt will be leaving for his mission after Christmas so we decided to take some pictures. Linds is our talented photographer and did a great job on our pics!
Tifani, Matt, Dara, Lindsey, Adria & Andrew

Matt had his Court of Honor while we were all together and got his Eagle! It was really neat, I have never seen one before so I was so glad to be there for Matt's! What an accomplishment and a lot of hard work. I was so proud to have Dave stand with all of the other Eagle Scouts in the room and help welcome Matt in. Good job buddy!




2 comments:
uh, mom took these. so that would make me the talented editor. :) love you.
Um...these photos almost me ME cry.
You guys are ALL gorgeous.
Post a Comment