Friday, August 10, 2007

IA to AZ in 3 long days

Here are some pictures from our FINAL big move to AZ


We were so close to home and made it to Flagstaff, AZ...only
about 3 hours from our house. I needed to use the bathroom so
we pulled over at a rest stop. It was a pretty nice one and had some
nice scenery around it. The kids were climbing on these red rocks
and stretching there legs. I look at the red rock and immediately think
of a picture opportunity...of course! Hey now, this was a moment...
our first family picture back in Arizona, we are finally HOME!


A 26 foot Penske truck, one minivan, 4 adults, 2 kids and
1 infant...we were ready to hit the road!

This seriously was one of the funniest moments of the entire trip.

As you can see my children are quietly sleeping which is always

sweet bliss. Can you see the way that Tyler is sitting?

He is leaning forward like he is about to reach down for

something, but he is completely asleep. It was one of the

funniest sights ever! My sister started to video tape him

swaying back and forth and falling off of curbs for about 2

minutes. Usually it is just your head that falls forward not your

entire upper body! So great...sooooo GREAT!






This was the very first day of our trip. We were excited


and ready to hit the road! We had no idea what was ahead of us...


just look at this next picture.






This is my "are we there yet?" face. Unfortunately,

we were still in the middle of flippin Kansas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dara, It was so great to see you guys. You have the cutest family ever!

Elizabeth said...

I can't see all of your pictures. The last four aren't coming up or something...but I love all the other ones. Congrats on making it home!! (I was amused at how you capitalized FINAL at the very beginning to emphasize this was your LAST move. :))

Campbell Family said...

I'm not sure what happened to the other pictures, I will try and figure it out and fix it.

Elizabeth said...

I am _lovin'_ that last photo. You still look hot even when you're not trying to. I wouldn't have looked that done up and gorgeous if we were driving cross country. :)

These photos are awesome. I would have loved to have watched Tyler bobbing back and forth in his sleep.