Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm all Shook Up...MMMmmmmMMM~


"GRACELAND"




We have a whole new love for Elvis Presley~








Oh my goodness...how cool was this place! We had the greatest time here in Memphis! It was seriously so cool to walk through Graceland and to see where Elvis lived. Totally surreal and unbelievable! I grew up with my Dad being an Elvis fan and shaking his hips to a good Rock 'n' Roll song. So in my family we all knew who Elvis was. Coming to Graceland was a huge deal for me and I think it was for Dave too. We just had a great time and we also had Dave's sister Casie with us and her daughter Kenzie. We just walked around in amazement and had so much fun! All of his clothes were on display from his shows and his cars, rooms and rooms full of things. Sooooo cool!! We were able to get a sitter for our kids for the afternoon and that made things so much better. We were really able to look at everything and thoroughly ENJOY ourselves! It took me forever to try and curl my upper lip and I still couldn't do it very well. It might have been because I had an older man standing in front of me saying..."Curl that lip baby, curl that thang, curl it!" I was laughing so hard! Dave had a double curl, upper and bottom lip! We really had a fun time, totally recommend it if you are ever in Memphis. There is a lot of history here, really cool stuff, cool town!





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ow! Owww! I am LOVIN' those lip photos...I can just hear that old man now. :)