Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finger Lickin' GOOD



This was definitely one of Dave's proud moments
as a father. We were in Memphis, eating at Corky's,
which is the #1 BBQ restaurant in the nation. We ate
a lot of good food while his sister Casie was here with us.
Most of you know that Dave is a huge lover of good food,
especially of good BBQ. Not hamburgers and hot dogs
BBQ...I mean ribs, brisket, pulled pork, anything that
takes hours and hours to prepare...cooked in a pit
in the ground or a smoker. So when we sat down to eat and
both of our children devoured some ribs together, Dave was
so proud and grinning from ear to ear! This was just one of
our family's happy moments.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A family that eats ribs together, stays together. :)

Megan said...

A silent tear is running down the cheeks of vegetarians everywhere.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry....I was going to write something. Megan's comments always get me laughing and I will never be able to write anything as funny as her. I just give up!