Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good Times with Good Friends











Here are just a few of moments that we have had with our friends back in Iowa. There are a few missing from the pictures, a few are in Utah on vacation, some in New York and some in Arizona. We sure missed not being able to see them! It's hard when you all start to scatter all over the place. But things always change and you just have to figure how to make the best of things. Good times...good friends!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Scott and I think that last pictures of all the kids with ice cream cones is so cute.

Anonymous said...

You be lookin' fine!! I see that the incoming paychecks have treated you well! I can't wait. Sassy hair, cute digs, hot tan....go girl!!! Oh, your fam looks great as well. Picture purrrrrrfect. Congrats to the Doc! Woo hoo!!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

you look hot.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you decided to do this blog. I am sitting here in New York, looking at all my awesome friends in Iowa and thinking, man I wish I could have been there. This helps me to see you all again. The kids look so adorable. I am almost in tears. Anyway, I love you guys and am sad I am not there, but am so glad you all can get together and have fun. Hopefully it won't be much longer and we can see you all again.