Living in Arizona we are lucky enough to have 2 planting seasons. By the end of September early October it's times to clean out the garden and plant. I always get so excited to get my hands dirty and plant. We've had these two 4x4 planter boxes for a couple years and I've been wanting one more. One day Dave got a bur in his butt and decided that he wanted to build another planter box. I was so excited!!! Before we left for Fall Break I planted the other two boxes and hoped when I got home that things would be sprouting and growing well. I came back and they were doing awesome!! We planted a pomegranate tree last year and Dave accidentally killed it with miracle grow. Mental note......don't ever give a pomegranate tree that!! So we planted another one and are trying again. Hopefully by next fall I will have lots of yummy fruit to ear off my trees. Pomegranate's are my favorite treat in the fall and winter.
13 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment